Pastor Dudley Rutherford, founding pastor of Real Life Church, joins me in this episode in honor of the 20 year RLC anniversary to discuss his history at RLC, growing up as a pastors kid, his ministries over the recent years, and his thoughts on the NBA finals.
- Bonus Episode: Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., talks about her family, faith and forgiveness.
- Episode 131: Jonathan Pokluda on Helping Teens Become Adults, Date, and Find a Church that they Connect with
- The Daily Routines That Have Changed My Life & Faith for the Better
- Episode 130: Prayers I’m Praying for in 2021
- How to Overcome Bitterness & Forgive