How do you craft a message or speech that connects with every audience and listener? In this episode, I’m sharing my process and my best advice. I share Andy Stanley’s game-changing speech writing questions, and you’ll never write messages the same after you hear them.
Andy Stanley’s Five Message Writing Questions:
- Information: “What do they need to know?”
- Motivation: “Why do they need to know it?”
- Application: “What do they need to do?”
- Inspiration: “Why do they need to do it?”
- Reiteration: “What can I do to help them remember?”
Andy Stanley’s Preaching Outline: