Chances are at some point you’ve had a boss or leader who wasn’t up to the task. Maybe they were in over their head or just phoning it in. Rusty and co-host Brad Williams discuss how to lead when your boss is not a leader. How do we respond as Christians from a loving and biblical standpoint?
- Episode 170: Rewriting the Soundtracks in Your Head with Jon Acuff
- Episode 169: Moving from languishing to thriving post pandemic with Leadership Coach Jenni Catron
- Episode 168: Joseph Barkley on planting a church in LA, raising a child actor, and harnessing creativity
- 3 Reasons Others See You as the Beast and not the Beauty
- Episode 167: Oscar winner Glen Keane on the Gospel in Beauty and the Beast animating Kobe and following Jesus through the unknown.