Chances are at some point you’ve had a boss or leader who wasn’t up to the task. Maybe they were in over their head or just phoning it in. Rusty and co-host Brad Williams discuss how to lead when your boss is not a leader. How do we respond as Christians from a loving and biblical standpoint?
- Episode 213: Karl Vaters makes thriving in a small church simple
- Episode 212: Carl Kuhl makes deciding where to plant simple.
- Episode 211: How I Broke This – Preaching for Depth
- Episode 210: Dodgers scout Marty Lamb makes spotting talent simple
- Episode 209: Making Leadership Learnings Simple this Summer with Brad Williams