A year after the tragic shooting at Saugus Highschool that claimed the life of Gracie Muehlberger, her parents, Bryan and Cindy, talk faith, family, and coping with the loss of a child.
- Why Bother Praying if God Already Knows What I Need?
- 123: Jason Romano on Living Out Your Faith While in a High-Pressure Workplace, Like ESPN
- Growing Through vs. Getting Through Times of Grief
- A conversation with the parents of Gracie Muehlberger, a victim in the Saugus High School Shooting
- Episode 122: How to Discover Your Leadership Style