A year after the tragic shooting at Saugus Highschool that claimed the life of Gracie Muehlberger, her parents, Bryan and Cindy, talk faith, family, and coping with the loss of a child.
- Episode 137: “Winning the Day” in Writing, Ministry, Fatherhood, and Leadership with Mark Batterson
- Finding Freedom from Loneliness
- Episode 136: Sean Morgan on Lessons from a KC-10 Aircraft & Working with World-Class Leaders
- Anxiety… What is it Good For?
- Episode 135: How to Discover God’s Timing for Your Leadership Decisions