In this bonus episode of Leading Simple, Richmond Wandera shares his story of growing up in Uganda. At only eight years old, he and his family encountered devastating loss and poverty. Despite that, it paved the way for him to experience the incredible love of Jesus through one 15-year-old girl’s babysitting money.
- Episode 175: Andy Wood talks about he’d do differently during covid & finding work-life balance
- 7 Things to Do with Your Family This Thanksgiving
- Episode 174: How to help your college students find and keep their faith with Campus Pastor Brian Marshall
- What to Do When You Live in Someone’s Shadow
- Episode 173.5: Kay Warren talks living in someone else’s shadow & life after Saddleback