In this bonus episode of Leading Simple, Richmond Wandera shares his story of growing up in Uganda. At only eight years old, he and his family encountered devastating loss and poverty. Despite that, it paved the way for him to experience the incredible love of Jesus through one 15-year-old girl’s babysitting money.
More from Rusty...
- How to Write a Book
- Episode 237: Justin Knowles makes kids these days simple
- Episode 236: Sean McDowell makes navigating culture and Marvel films simple
- Episode 235: Kyle Costello makes understanding Mormonism simple
- 3 Things to Stop Doing This Year
- Episode 234: Brian Dodd makes the college football playoffs simple.
- Episode 233: Christmas at Real Life Church
- Episode 232: Movie producer Dan Angel tells us the best Christmas movies ever made
- Episode 231: Cheryl Ladd makes being a Charlie’s Angel simple
- Episode 230: John Rinehart makes Christmas generosity in your church simple