In this episode, I sit down with Richmond Wandera as he shares his story of growing up in Uganda. At only eight years old, he and his family encountered devastating loss and poverty. Despite that, it paved the way for him to experience the incredible love of Jesus through one 15-year-old girl’s babysitting money.
- Episode 202: Sharing your faith with a friend made simple with Search Ministries’ Paul Hicks
- Episode 201: Mark & Michelle McKinney make being a pastor’s wife and adoption simple…as if!
- Episode 200: My kids make growing up as a Pastor’s kid simple.
- Episode 199: 5 simple tools to build leaders with Holly Tate
- Episode 198: How to make learning leadership simple with Brian Dodd