Not only do we get the chance to talk about Easter, but we dig into how the COVID-19 pandemic affected him as a pastor and church planter so he could serve his people better. Matt also gives us the inside look at the two times of year you could be missing out on to help grow your church. Take a listen and let me know what part stood out to you most in the comments.
About Matt Allman – 3:10
- Is Matt Allman related to the Allman Brothers Band?
- Matt’s start in ministry.
- The three questions Matt would ask if he could redo his transition to lead pastor.
Being a Rancher versus a Shepherd – 15:24
- How Matt’s mindset in his role shifted as a result of the pandemic.
- What does it look like to care for our congregations now?
How we can be more intentional during highlight weekends like Easter – 22:00
- Matt’s strategy for leveraging events like Christmas and Easter.
- The times of year you might be missing out on to grow your church.
- Matt’s thoughts on making a big splash with a little budget.
About Our Guest
Matt Allman is the Lead Pastor at Momentum Christian Church in Chula Vista, California.