Brian Dodd is my guest on the podcast this week. I’m honored to have him on for the third time. He’s joined us before sharing what he’s learned over the years as a leadership expert (including leadership lessons you can find on the football field).
This time around, I got to hear more about where his passion for leadership came from. We also talk about his process of pulling leadership lessons from media and Brian’s top 3 leadership lessons from his new book 2021: The Year in Leadership.
About Brian Dodd – 2:15
- How did Brian Dodd become a “student of leadership”?
- Brian’s philosophy for filtering life through a lens of leadership.
- What can Spider-Man teach us about leadership? And other lessons from pop culture.
2021: The Year in Leadership – 18:06
- What inspired Brian to write this book?
- Brian’s top 3 leadership lessons from the book.
- The 4 qualities you need to have to be a successful leader in 2022.
- Brian Dodd’s Website
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- 2021: The Year in Leadership – Brian’s new book
About Our Guest
Brian Dodd serves as Director of New Ministry Relationships for Injoy Stewardship Solutions, where they help churches fully-fund their mission and vision. During the last 14+ years, Brian has spent each day having one-on-one conversations with many of the greatest church leaders in America. He also has over 25 years of church volunteer and staff experience.
Brian is the author of The 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2-Minute Leader and Timeless: 10 Enduring Practices Of Apex Leaders.